September 20, 2012

Link & Mingle 5

Hello Again, Everyone!! It's Mingle Time again! I have to admit, with the crazyness of the past week, I was considering skipping out this week... but I didn't! I'll use today as a catch-up day, and tell you about some fun blogging happenings!
First, Thank you so much to everyone for reading! I'm so thrilled to read all of your comments, I never dreamed I would have found so many friends so quickly! Keep commenting, it makes my week :) and I will keep replying and trying to visit you back (I'm catching up soon, I promise!)
Second, my sister and I stayed up way too late last night, finally nailing down the details of the new blog header she's designing me!! I won't show you until the WHOLE design is finished, but the hardest part is done, and It. Is. Marvelous. 

The long of it is, the "Link and Mingle: Sisters in Blogging Social Media Linkup". The short is, the "Link & Mingle". Call it what you wish. :)

Meet our weekly hosts!

and for this week's co-host, we have
Mallory | The Grace of Southern Charm

Thank you, ladies!

The "rules" are thus:
visit/follow/like as many links as you can,
link up to as many social media sites that apply to you (please link up only links that apply - blog posts and other links that do not apply will be removed),
share, tweet, and blog about this link party if you so wish,
grab the button {below},
and have fun meeting new people!

Links are connected to each header, to show you just what you should link up. :)

We would love it if you followed all of your hosts and co-hosts, but that's not mandatory. Just have fun! :)

If you would be interested in co-hosting this party periodically, send an email to {shaylee.motheratheart@gmail.com}.

Want to have this blog hop on your site? Click the URL at the bottom of each linkup to get the code. Tweet #link&mingle if you post the hop!

Alright, ladies! Button-up, link-up, and meet-up! :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Link & Mingle

Thank you for linking up!

Come back next Thursday for another round of the Link & Mingle!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for cohosting.Following you GFC.
    Patricia http://topiaryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)