June 20, 2012

Nice to meet you!

Hello! My name is April. I'm 27, mother to two boys and a huge puppy, wife to a geologist, child at heart and eternal (usually) optimist. I read Anne of Green Gables every year, I wish I had been born British, wanted to be a Mom since I was ten, married my best friend (no, really!) and still play my music way too loud. I love rain, tiny mossy streams, flowering trees, chickadees, climbing roses, antique books, Jane Eyre, horses, Bollywood, and most importantly, FOOD. Thinking about it, learning about it, making it, eating it, but most especially, SHARING it. Few things make me happier than feeding people, trying new recipes and making them my own! Welcome to my life. Have fun, and remember, it's all about the little things. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments really DO make my day, and I promise to try and reply to each and every one, either through email or on here :)